Sunday 25 October 2009

Pain [Part 2]

Okay so I wrote some time ago.. no actually you didn't. Oh yea you're right, me. I wrote about Pain a few Posts ago, and err.. here is the continuation of that post.

I was in my room a few years back. This was before I met my partner, and after the trauma.
And, as usual, I had cut. And no, it didn't bring a release.
Anyway. I was just in a black, black pit, see? And there was no where out of that pit. And all I could do was cry, and it was then that I felt this huge, I mean gigantic, emotional pain, a pain that I have never felt before, ever. And it got worse. Bigger, more intense, rising inside my chest and then onto my throat, as if some kind of thing was inside of me, trying desperately to escape out of my body.
And after all of this, I just sat there in disbelief (as well as every emotion known to man bar happiness and related emotions). An Emotional pain that you feel, like no other pain that you have felt before, and that you cannot get rid of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.