Wednesday 28 October 2009

Depressed

Do not know what to think right now.
Just depressed over comments made by my 'partner'. Not directly at me, but at her situation and the way she feels.
Just wish she would talk to me, rather than bottle it up or hide it from me. It can be frustrating living with another depressed person (not that I hate her or anything like that), especially when there is no change, and even more so when they have mentioned the change word in the recent past. If you get my drift.


Living with a person for over 5 years. And that person wanting to change.. but not doing it?
Also. When you do everything you can to help or help towards that desired change, and that person does nothing... well, I don't know, but err it doesn't really help, does it?.

Sometimes.... I feel so alone, even though I'm not.
Maybe I was meant to be a Loner all my life. Doesn't feel that way at other times, though.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.