Thursday 29 October 2009

And the point is..?

Today I am awake earlier than usual (normally it's around lunchtime or after)- because of
a certain person waking me up. 3 times during the early hours. And no apology.
So now I am thinking what is the point of carrying-on with this person when all I get is
frustration and annoyance and other crap?
Do you believe that we are meant to have a bad or good life? Are some of us 'Blessed', while others are 'Cursed' (whatever you believe in)??
Or is it just simply a case of having too many bad experiences and becoming so f***ing accustomed to them that you feel... believe... that you are 'cursed'?

I can ask.. but for most of the time in writing my daily thoughts and experiences in here, I feel like a shadow or a ghost... because there is no one commenting or 'following' my blog.
Oh well. Sometimes it's best to be left alone.

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and so I will become your first commentator and follower!

    I do not believe we are meant to have or good bad life, unfortunately some of us seem to get a raw deal, experience wise.

    I am a happy go lucky sort of gal and don't as a rule let anything get me down. Sometimes, I get angry, but this is just fleeting.

    I do appreciate however, that I am kind of lucky here and personality plays a part. But I reckon, personality is what we are born with and unfortunatley we cannot pick and choose.

    I do like solitude, but when I choose it. On this site, you are no longer alone.

    Kind regards and hang on in there!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.