Monday 12 October 2009

I am not alone in this so-called template of The Illness.
The Illness, given it's proper name.. well, you choose. First we have:
  • Clinical Depression (although it has also been called "Major depression").
Next, we have:
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.
And lastly, ladies and gentlefolkz, we have ..
  • Some other mental disorder that is yet to be defined.
And yes ok I admit it, I love using the Italics button.

So.. where was I? Planet Nine, I believe. No that's wrong. Oh yeah... not being alone.
I have a companion with me along for the ride. Or rather along for the journey.
I have yet to figure out the name of my companion. I'll let you know when I am done.

In the meantime: I have started this blog, and the title is a reference to: A} How I feel, with The Illness that I have; and, B}The reality that I'm no longer the way I was. The old me is dead

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.