Saturday 24 October 2009

A Mad Moment, I think?

Woke up late (as often happens when you get to bed at 5.15am), and my mind was definitely not right (err.. bod, when is it?), I don't know if I was just imagining things or what...

Basically, it just felt.. odd.. and I had a picture in my head of my head/person being controlled electronically or psychically by some..thing. Couldn't determine for the life of me what the 'thing' was, just that it was either some kind of demon or another person. And as the demon's face moved, or moved some kind of strange contraption akin to a joystick, my head moved, or rather, I felt compelled to move it.
And NO, I was not still dreaming. It was real.

Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.