Thursday 15 October 2009

The Bank.

Well I guess it was 'time for' another row, so we had one today.
It went something like this: For a few days now, I had'nt been able to use my other half's bank card at an ATM (I do the shopping, as she has a disability), and we have been trying to figure out why.
Well the only way to find that out was for her to go with me to the bank.
So this we did today.
Went up to the cashier's window (after having an argument with this stupid girl who 'kind of' pushed in)-and my partner told the cashier what was going on (or rather, was'nt).
The cashier then said that we had to use the provided phone to call this other office to sort it out.
So we went to the phone, and basically, because she was saying 2 or 3 different things at once to me, I was obviously more than a little confused about the whole thing, and she could'nt understand why...Shortly after this, I had a slight panic attack, which she noticed, and she did'nt try and calm me or anything!.

So anyway.. what was going on with her account was that for a reason that I would say is fucking STUPID, the bank had STOPPED (or "Locked")-the card, because they suspected fraud- that is, that because there had been various amounts taken out of the account over the period of one day, they suspected something was amiss. Yeah? So WHY did'nt they inform US the reason for locking the card, then??????.

Back at The Nuthouse (our flat)- the row got started.
....Basically. She was getting more and more frustrated that I was confused over what we needed to do about the whole card/bank thing. So because she was getting annoyed, so ..I got annoyed, and yep, it escalated. To the point where the panic attack I had had was mentioned, and said something that I've
completely fucking forgotten now- something along the lines of 'Well you're the one who had the panic attack' or similar. !!!!!????!!!!!! ...........................Yeah.
That threw me. Talk about being nasty or not caring.
So I said words to that effect, and later asked her to apologise, which she did, although the way that she said sorry was as if she did'nt really mean it!.

Shit Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.