Sunday 13 December 2009

Update etc WARNING: MAY TRIGGER (If you self harm, that is).

Don't you just hate it when everything is conspiring against you?
Even if it isn't true, but it seems that way?
Well for me it is true. Or maybe it seems that way much, much more than usual.



Got up late as I went to bed at around 5am. 'Did' my face in the bathroom but, as is often the case, had one or two moments whilst I was doing this that made me want to SCREAM.

1] Noticed yet another acne scarring mark (sorry, can't be bothered to write that in the Queen's English, so just deal with it).
Now I know that my face is fucking ugly to start with. But I certainly DON'T need any more scarring appearing, thank you very much. It, my skin, my flesh, my so-called face, is already 'craggy' enough.

2] Was wiping me face down and in certain spots it was more sore than usual, which was odd. Very. Not right. Unusual. Pertaining to the unexplained.
I don't need that, either. Having excema is shit enough, thanks.

So wanted to cut again, after accidently nicking myself with a new razor. Fucking hate not being able to cut. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhh.

Okay, that's it for now, be back later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.