Sunday 13 December 2009

Update etc Part2

I feel sick today. Not sure why, whether it is to do with the fact that I got to bed at 5am this morning, or some bug doing the rounds, or something else.
Oh well.
I'll keep you posted. As well as the CIA, NSA, MI5, and everyone else involved in spying on the innocent.

That reminds me. It is a f***ing TRAVESTY that torture was actually (maybe that should read actively)- sanctioned for the use on suspected criminals (I'm not gonna use the word that should be there, as it may involve more problems for me, as I already have enough, thank you very much)-by certain members (need we say more, nudge nudge)-of the US and UK Governments.
The way I see it, you are stooping to their 'level' by doing those heinous acts, and I mean the REAL criminals, not the ones that you say are but you are totally wrong and they AINT.

"Oh ok, let's get out the anal probes and give 'em hell, after all, they're criminals, aren't they?" "Well, sir, I'm not sure you are entirely correct in that statement"
"What the fuck are you talking about, boy??"
"They haven't been tried. In a Court Of Law. Sir."
"Well shit on me as well, why don't you, son!!! Fuck!! Just obey my orders!! Hell, even the chief of staff himself says they are criminals!! Now get on out there and start torturing!! NOW!!!"
"Sir."

...........Or something like that.

And they wonder why Amnesty International are annoyed at them..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. thanks. Can't guarantee I'll get back to you aka superman style.